See the major monuments and UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Seville on a 3-hour guided tour. Skip the long lines to Seville Cathedral and the Alcazar, and discover the burial site of Christopher Columbus. Marvel at the Moorish fort of the Alcazar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
Select participants and date
Meet at the Monument of Christopher Columbus (Cristobal Colón) in the Murillo Gardens (Jardines de Murillo).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This tour does not operate on 25 December and 1 January
- Please wear comfortable shoes and drink enough water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking