Stroll the atmospheric streets of Seville’s Barrio de Santa Cruz to discover the old Jewish quarter and absorb yourself in local legends. This walking tour combines elements of Andalucían traditions and the cultures that have impacted on Seville.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring drinking water
- It's recommended you bring an umbrella and raincoat in case of rain