Stroll the atmospheric streets of Seville’s Barrio de Santa Cruz to discover the old Jewish quarter and absorb yourself in local legends. This walking tour combines elements of Andalucían traditions and the cultures that have impacted on Seville.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Miguel de Mañara Street. Tourist Information Office in Shop Murillo next to the Real Alcázar of Seville.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring drinking water
- It's recommended you bring an umbrella and raincoat in case of rain