Savor the best Jerez wine and enjoy a splendid equestrian show. Fall in love with Cádiz and admire unbeatable views of its bay.
What to Expect
After only an hour's drive, the trip will start with a guided tour of the Cathedral of Wine, so-called for the high quality of its wines as well as for the cathedral-like form of its wine cellars, one of the most famous wine cellars in the world. After the tour you will be able to enjoy a tasting session of its famous wines, then you will move on to witness an equestrian show staged by great masters of their art.
Once you arrive in Cadiz, the oldest city in Western Europe, you will have free time for lunch (own expense). You will continue with a beautiful sightseeing tour to discover the most beautiful parts the city has to offer. And that is how your day will finish in 'gaditana' land before returning to Seville and end of the excursion.
- Air-conditioned round trip transport by minibus
- Guided tour and tickets of the wine cellars
- Horse show and tickets of the Royal School of Andalusian Equestrian Art
- Cadiz’s Bay Sightseeing Tour
What's Not Included
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• This tour is multilingual.