You will meet the mythical "Santa Cruz" Quarter, one of the most charming areas of the city and you will discover the the beauty of Gothic-Moorish courtyards and palaces of the Real Alcazar.
What to Expect
Lose yourself in the mysterious streets and beautiful courtyards and squares of Santa Cruz Quarter, the old Jewish quarter of Seville. Be amazed by the interesting stories and mysterious legends of this area.
Admire the beauty of Gothic-Moorish courtyards and palaces of the Real Alcazar, considered World Heritage by the Cathedral of Seville and the Archivo de Indias.
- Entrance ticket to Alcazar
- All fees and related taxes
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please wear comfortable shoes and bring a bottle of water
• You should be punctual for this activity. If you are not on time you can lose the right to participate in the tour if it has already started
• Minimum reservation is for 2 adults