Travel to Tangier from Seville and spend the day exploring the Moroccan city. Explore the Medina and the caves where the God Hercules. Discover African cultures.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 14.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
7:00 am. C. Rastro, 12a, 41004 Sevilla, SpainOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Wait times at passport control vary based in the number of passengers
- Passport or visa is necessary
- Sometimes the ferry between Spain and Tangier is cancelled. In this case the itinerary will be changed. Possible alternate locations include: Tarifa, Bolinia beach. In these instances you will not be accompanied by a guide and will explore on your own
- If ferry cancellation occurs more than 24-hours prior to the activity,a refund is possible