Experience a traditional, live flamenco performance at the best venue in Seville, an 18th-century building surrounded by orange trees and built on top of a Roman temple. Enjoy the true spirit of flamenco.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at Museo del Baile Flamenco in the Barrio de Santa Cruz, Old Town of Seville. The museum visiting hours for the combined ticket are 12:30 PM - 6:30 PM. Last entry is at 6:00 PMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Visits to the museum can be made at any time of day stipulated in your ticket, between 11:00 - 6:00 PM, except the first Monday of each month when the museum will open at 4:00 PM (with the combined option)
- Ticket reservations for shows are not numbered, so seating is on a first-come, first-served basis: for this reason, it is recommended to arrive at least 30 minutes before the start of the show