Join this tour to the Doñana National Park and the village of Rocío. Explore the local wildlife before discovering the famous image of the Virgin of El Rocío.
What to Expect
Less than 1 hour away from Seville, take a trip to Doñana National Park. Doñana's biodiversity is unique in Europe, although there are some similarities to the Parc Naturel Régional de Camargue of the Camargue river delta in France, with which the Park is twinned.
The park features a great variety of ecosystems and wildlife shelters. It includes thousands of European and African migratory birds, fallow deer and Spanish red deer. See wild boar, European badgers and Egyptian mongoose, along with many endangered species such as the Spanish imperial eagle and the Iberian lynx.
Travel by 4X4 through this mosaic of ecosystems that are home to different species. Afterward, continue toward the village of Rocío to visit its Basilica with the image the Virgin of El Rocío, famous throughout the world.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- 4x4 guided tour
Know Before You Go
• This day trip does not operate on December 25 and January 1
• Comfortable shoes are recommended
• Some hotels cannot be accessed by vehicles; in such cases, pick-up and drop off will take place at the nearest available point