On this tour you will enjoy a unique day exploring the splendid Andalusian landscape and wildlife. You will go through the Doñana National Park and see the famous El Rocío Basilica, with the famous Virgin of El Rocío.
What to Expect
Less than one hour away from Seville, you will arrive in the Doñana National Park. Here, you will travel by 4X4 through this mosaic of ecosystems, home to different species of birds, amphibians, mammals and reptiles who live here in complete freedom. This is the habitat of some species that are in danger of extinction, such as the Iberian Lynx.
As the tour continues, you will visit the village of Rocío, where you will explore its beautiful Basilica. Here you will find the statue of the Virgin of El Rocío, famous throughout the world. There will be free time for lunch (not included) before you return to Sevilla.
- Air-conditioned round-trip transport by minibus
- Guided tour of Doñana National Park by 4x4
- Visit to the Basilica of the Virgin of El Rocío
- Cordoba's official guide in Spanish, English, and French
- Tickets to Doñana National Park
What's Not Included
- Lunch, beverages and other services not specified above
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund