Learn the history of the oldest royal palace still in use in Europe on a 1.5-hour guided tour of the Alcázar of Seville. Hear about the Christian kings and Muslim rulers who lived in the complex, and go for a stroll in the beautiful gardens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the Inmaculada monument on Plaza del Triunfo, Seville. Your guide will have a sign with the form of a P in different colors.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
Know before you go
- To respect the social distancing rules due to COVID-19, the guide will provide the explanations over a radio system. If you can bring your own headsets it would be ideal, otherwise the local partner will provide you with one that has been properly disinfected.
- Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Personal audio systems to enhance your visit