Escape the hustle and bustle of Seville city center on an easy 7-hour bike ride to the Sierra Norte Natural Park. Cycle through some of Andalucía's most charming villages, and see livestock with the help of a friendly, informative guide.
What to Expect
Discover Seville away from the city center on a full-day bike tour of its villages, and get closer to its people, livestock, gastronomy, and laid-back way of life.
Depart from the city at 09:00 and transfer by luxury van to the start point. Get up-close to the wonderful scenery of the Sevillian mountains, and see the agriculture and livestock industry abundant in the area. Visit an old iron mine and mining town. Admire the spectacular remains of mining activity, and relive the life in a mine 100 years ago.
Pedal along the banks of the river and through wild forest, keeping an eye out for eagles, pigs, cows, sheep, and lambs. Stop for a lunch of authentic homemade food at a local restaurant, and experience the excellent cuisine of a place famous for the quality of its products.
- Trekking bike with helmet and reflective elements
- Transfer to the start of the bike route and back
- Water and energy bars during the bike trek
- Photo album activity
- Technical assistance and insurance
Know Before You Go
• This tour is suitable for any level of bike rider. The route is not very hilly and the roads are precisely matched to the bike
• Sportswear and shoes are recommended
• Take sun cream during the spring and summer months
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• 14-hour advanced reservations are required