Visit the Alhambra palace complex on a full-day trip to Granada from Seville. See the Moorish salons, courtyards and pavilions, and take a tour of the historic Albaicín quarter of the Moors. Stroll down narrow streets fragrant with flowers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 5 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Audio guide included
- French, Italian, German
- Pickup included
- The pick-up time can be changed due to unexpected circumstances or the Alhambra monument calendar, but it will always be between 6:00 and 7:30 am. Therefore, it is necessary that you confirm the exact pick-up time with the supplier 24 hours before your tour. Please contact your supplier to know the exact pickup time at least the previous day of your tour. Please do not expect that your supplier pick you up from your hotel or tourist apartment in Seville, you will always have to go to the offered meeting points.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please note that the order of the tour may be changed due to unexpected circumstances. To facilitate these changes, your tour may be in 2 different languages
- Tours are offered daily except on December 25 and January 1
- Full names and passport numbers of all participants are requested
- It is only possible to guarantee the Albaicín tour in Spanish and English.
- . Guide on the bus will speak Spanish and English.
- . The tour in Alhambra with the guide in Italian, French or German requires a minimum number of participants and it is possible to be cancelled with short notice if the minimum is not met. In this case, we will provide audioguide for those languages.