Visit the birthplace of the Emperors Trajan and Hadrian on a half-day trip to the Roman city of Italica from Seville. See at one of the largest amphitheaters in the world and a medieval monastery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet at the Naturanda Office located on Calle Rastro 6 at 9:45 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- In order to accommodate a specific language, a minimum of 4 people that speak that language are required. There is a possibility of cancelation after confirmation if this is not met and you will be offered an alternative language, date, or full refund
- The pickup service starts early in the morning and may vary depending on the season and location
- Please contact the local supplier to reconfirm your exact pick-up point and time
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at the time of booking
- Children must be always accompanied by an adult
- Students up to 25 years old, please remember to bring your valid student card with you to show to the staff