Artistic essence and magic in an itinerary by the indispensable places of Seville. Go over its most essential corners and fall in love with the city.
What to Expect
The excursion begin with a boat trip at the Muelle de la Sal (Salt Wharf). This trip will transport you across the wonderful buildings and bridges of the Guadalquivir River. Then will continue towards the Cartuja's Monastery, where Christopher Columbus planned for three years his travel to the unknown, The New World.
The trip continues with a visit to the Bullring of the Real Maestranza, considered to be the bullring with the greatest bullfighting tradition in Spain and also the Bullfighting Museum.
You will finish with a sightseeing tour in minibus across the famous Isabel II Bridge to discover the Neighborhood of Triana, the old sailors and potters' Neighborhood, where you will see San Jorge's Castle, built in the 10th Century and will visit the Basílica Macarena.
- Sightseeing tour by air-conditioned minibus
- Ticket and visit to the Bullring
- Boat ticket for a cruise along the Guadalquivir river (1 hour)
- Guided tour by Seville's official guide in English, Spanish and French
What's Not Included
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above
Know Before You Go
• This tour is multilingual
• Cancelation policy: A 50% charge applies if canceled 3 days or less prior to travel date. A 100% charge applies if canceled within 48 hours prior to travel date, or no-show