Skip the long lines to Seville’s Alcazar on a 1,5-hour guided tour, and journey through the history of one of Spain’s most exquisite buildings. Learn about the Almohad era, and the great kings of Spain that took up residence behind its walls.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a 60% refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 69 minutes - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card