Experience the extraordinary Korean Demilitarized Zone on the South Korean side, and learn about the war between the North and South and how the demilitarized strip of land came about. Get a rare glimpse of North Korea from the Ganghwa Peace Observatory.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
Know before you go
- Due to COVID-19 measures, the places visited will be Imjingak Park, Bridge of Freedom, 3rd Infiltration Tunnel, Dora Observatory, and Dorasan Station
- During any pandemic situation, visiting some places may be prohibited by the government or military
- Since the DMZ is operated by the military, the trip may be cancelled without prior notice
- Tour not available on national holidays
- Tour open to all tourists. No country restrictions, age limits or dress codes apply
- The schedule may be subject to change due to the weather and military reasons. A refund will not be offered. Instead, you will visit: Imjingak, Art Space BEAT 131, Odusan Unification Observatory, War Memorial of Korea, City Hall or Myeongdong
- The local partner reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. In this case, you will not be entitled to a refund