Seoul: South Korea Demilitarized Zone Half & Full Day Tour
Pickup optionalPick-up from centrally-located hotels in Seoul. If your hotel/guesthouse is difficult to access or not centrally-located, the guide will meet you in front of the nearest central hotel or nearest subway station.
- Explore the extraordinary Demilitarized Zone that separates North and South Korea
- Get a rare glimpse of North Korea from the Ganghwa Peace Observatory
- Experience one of the world's most unusual tourism destinations
- Select the option to enjoy Korean style lunch and real shooting experience.
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
Ganghwa Island (guided tour)
Imjingak (free time)
Seoul (lunch) optional
Myeongdong (shooting experience) optional
3 - 6 hours
Your first stop is Ganghwa Peace Observatory, where you can have the closest and most clear look at North Korean farmlands. Walk around rather untouched paths, enclosed by barbed wires and stop by at 6.25 Veterans Memorial Park where you can learn about the tragic history of Korean War. Close your eyes and take a moment to think about their sacrifices.
Later, travel to Imjingak Park, a part of Paju DMZ, where many statues and monuments regarding the Korean War can be seen. Discover the Bridge of Freedom used by repatriated POWs and soldiers. At the end of the tour, arrive back to Seoul by 2:40 PM.
- Entrance fees
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Local guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Hotel pickup from centrally located Seoul hotels
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Shooting experience (if option selected)
- Hotel drop-off
- Pregnant women
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
• During any pandemic situation, visiting some places may be prohibited by the government or military
• Since the DMZ is operated by the military, the trip may be cancelled without prior notice
• Tour not available on national holidays
• Tour open to all tourists. No country restrictions, age limits or dress codes apply
• The schedule may be subject to change due to the weather and military reasons. A refund will not be offered. Instead, you will visit: Imjingak, Art Space BEAT 131, Odusan Unification Observatory, War Memorial of Korea, City Hall or Myeongdong
• The local partner reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. In this case, you will not be entitled to a refund