Visit one of the best fish markets in the world, which lies in Setúbal. On the way, you will discover one of the most beautiful natural landscapes of Portugal, the bay of Setúbal, the verdant Arrabida Mountain, and the estuary of the Sado River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, French, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pick up at your hotel in central or eastern Lisbon (Parque das Nações) or at the airport.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes