Visit one of the best fish markets in the world, which lies in Setúbal. On the way, you will discover one of the most beautiful natural landscapes of Portugal, the bay of Setúbal, the verdant Arrabida Mountain, and the estuary of the Sado River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, French, Italian
- Pickup included
- Central Lisbon, Parque das Nações, and Setúbal hotels.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes