Arrábida/Blue Coast: Private Tour from Setúbal/Palmela
From $182 Per group up to 2Book now
Pick-up servicePick-up from all hotels and marinas in Setubal and Palmela. Pick-up from hotels in Sesimbra is available for an additional fee of €25 payable on site.
- Admire the breathtaking landscape of Southern Portugal
- Enjoy the view of undisturbed nature
- Learn everything interesting there is to know from your tour guide
- Walk along the beach at Sesimbra
- Hear exciting stories about the Medieval fortress
- Try traditional delicacies like wine, liqueur, cheese and chouriço
- Visit a traditional tidal mill
- Make a side trip to a local market in Setubal
- Enjoy an individual experience on a private, German-language tour
See storks, flamingos, and wild ducks, then enjoy a lunch in one of the countless restaurants in Setúbal or Sesimbra. Sample delicious fish dishes, freshly caught from the waters of Setúbal and don't miss the Livramento market, which enchants with its fishing-themed mosaics and an incredible selection of produce and fish.
Explore the Arrábida National Park and see mountains over 500 meters high. Enjoy the breathtaking view of the Atlantic Ocean and the beautiful stillness.
Then visit Sesimbra, a fishing town on the Atlantic. Walk along the promenade, then continue to Cabo Espichel, a cape on the Portuguese Atlantic Coast and the southernmost point of Tejo estuary. Near Azeitão, try traditional delicacies like wine, liqueur, cheese and chouriço.
- Half- or full-day tour
- Private, official tour guide
- Minivan with 8 seats
- Free Wi-Fi in the minivan
- One bottle of water per person
- Pick-up for guests from all hotels/marinas in Setubal, Palmela and Sesimbra
- Entry to museums and monuments
- Price of traditional tasting
Pick-up from all hotels and marinas in Setubal and Palmela. Pick-up from hotels in Sesimbra is available for an additional fee of €25 payable on site. (Open in Google Maps)
• On this exclusive private tour with a personal official tour guide/driver, there will be no pick-ups for additional guests
• This program is just a starting point - all drives, side trips, or walking tours can be catered to the wishes of the guests
• The price of the tasting of traditional products if €10 and must be paid on site
Product ID: 43602