Become a chef for one day! Learn the secrets of Florentine traditional cuisine and enjoy a full Tuscan lunch with your family and friends in a splendid location in the countryside.
What to Expect
The Cooking classes will take place in an Osteria, inaugurated in 2010. The Osteria follows the philosophy of Km 0, that is to say the promotion of Certified Tuscan Products whose production cycle takes place entirely in Tuscany. Different dishes of the Tuscan tradition will be prepared during the lessons which will take place in the morning and will end with the lunch. The participants will take active part in the lesson and will contribute to the preparation of the dishes with the guide of the Chef.
It will be an opportunity to learn the secrets of the Tuscan cuisine but also a way to spend pleasant moments together with an experienced and keen Chef. On request it is also possible to customize the cooking lessons and decide to dedicate more than one day to the Tuscan cuisine focusing every lesson on the preparation of first courses, second courses and desserts.
- Hand-on cooking class
- Full lunch with wine and beverages
- Customized apron with the logo “ Chef per un giorno” (Chef for one day)"
- Parchment with the recipes prepared during the lesson
- Certificate of participation
- Pick up from Montelupo station
Know Before You Go
• The Farm House is easily reachable by car or train from Florence (20 minutes by car 35 by train ). If you arrive by train we will pick you up for free at the Montelupo station.