Live an authentic culinary experience in Rimini. Roman relics, jam-packed beaches, hedonistic nightclubs and the memory of film director and native son Federico Fellini make sometimes awkward bedfellows in seaside Rimini.
Chef Nicola and Assunta are opening their mill for you to experience the authentic local cuisine. You will dine together with them and witness to their culinary art in preparing regional dishes. Assunta takes care of desserts and table decoration, vegetables are from their garden, fish from the fishmonger they trust and of course you will taste good wine, just to begin a a nice relaxing evening.
Chef Nicola adores cooking and hosting guests. He has refined a menu of Emilian specialities, using products and raw materials from the local market. Get ready to learn some of the secrets of our cuisine and enjoy the meal with your friends and family.
This is a typical menu you will enjoy :
- Chef's Entrée
- Tuna tartare with lime and green peaches
- Spaghetti with zucchini flowers and shrimp
- Sea bream fillet with citrus fruit served on hot Cervia Salt tile
- Raw vegetables with Vinaigrette
- The mini-cakes of Assunta
- Coffee the old fashioned way
- Water and (good) wine included