Discover the Serralves Foundation, a cultural institution with a contemporary vision of Art and Landscape considered one of Portugal’s leading cultural institutions that was classified as a National Monument in 2012.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Visit one of Porto's top attractions at the Serralves Foundation
- Explore the foremost museum for contemporary art in Portugal
- Admire the modern architecture of Álvaro Siza Vieira
- Access the work of filmmaker Manoel de Oliveira at the House of Cinema
- Discover the 18-hectare Serralves Park, including the unique Treetop walk
Explore Serralves Museum of Contemporary Art and its grounds with your entry ticket. See why the entire landscape and architectural heritage were classified as a National Monument in 2012.
Enjoy different parts of the museum, which consists of the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Casa do Cinema Manoel de Oliveira (both designed by the architect Álvaro Siza), Serralves Villa (a unique example of Art Deco architecture), and the 18-hectare Serralves Park, which was recently complemented by the pioneering Treetop Walk: an elevated walkway close to the treetops. Visit the Serralves Museum of Contemporary Art, which was designed by Álvaro Siza Vieira, a Pritzker Prize winner. The Museum of Contemporary Art presents exhibitions by leading Portuguese and foreign artists, concerts, dance shows, and performances, among other activities.
Enjoy the 18-hectare Serralves Park, designed by Jacques Gréber, is a unique example of Portugal's landscape heritage. It consists of a wide range of spaces: formal gardens, woods, a traditional farm and the Treetop Walk.
Try something different with the Treetop Walk — designed by the architects Álvaro Siza Vieira and Carlos Castanheira — an elevated walkway in the treetops, which enables impressive observation and study of the biodiversity of Serralves Park. Experience the Manoel de Oliveira House of Cinema, designed by Álvaro Siza Vieira, which shows off the work of Portugal's most-famed director with exhibitions, film series, and conferences.
The Serralves Villa is a unique example of Art Deco architecture with leading European furniture designers such as Émile Jacques Ruhlmann, René Lalique, and Edgar Brandt contributing to the interior of Serralves Villa.
- Entry ticket to the Serralves Foundation
- Guided tour
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Porto Serralves Museum and Park, Rua Dom João de Castro 210, 4150-417 Porto, PortugalOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Free admission for children under 12 years old
- The entry ticket grants access to all spaces of Serralves Foundation including the Museum of Contemporary Art, Serralves Park, Treetop Walk, Serralves Villa, and House of Cinema Manoel de Oliveira
- Photos: Fernando Guerra FG+SG © Fundação de Serralves, Porto