Discover one of the most famous national parks in the world and an important area of biodiversity during a hot air balloon safari over the Serengeti. Marvel at the dawn colors and wildlife during the flight before enjoying a delicious outdoor breakfast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian
- Pickup included
- Collection will be from your accommodation between 4:30 and 5:30 AM. One of our representatives will co-ordinate with you or your safari guide to ensure a seamless pick-up. The night-drive to the launch site will take 30-90minutes, depending on the location of your camp in relation to our launch site. Look out for wonderful night-sightings along the way!
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Passengers must be able to bend their knees, hold on to rope handles with both hands for take-off and landing and be able to climb into and out of the basket
- Passengers weighing more than 120kgs / 265lbs / 19 stone may be charged for 2 places
- It can be cool in the early morning, but often warm later, therefore please bring a jacket or sweater that can be removed later
- A hat is recommended as radiant heat from the burners can be uncomfortable
- Please wear long trousers, long sleeves, preferably in natural fibers and stout shoes
- Don’t forget your camera and binoculars
- You can bring a camera bag or a small backpack with you in the balloon