Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Suwon Hwaseong Fortress on a trip from Seoul. Choose a full-day option to also visit the Korean Folk Village, Korea's first open-air museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is offered from centrally-located hotels in Seoul such as Gangnam, Myeongdong, Gwanghwamun, Itaewon, Dongdaemun. If your hotel/guesthouse is difficult to access or not centrally-located, the guide will meet you in front of the nearest central hotel or nearest subway station.
Select participants and date
A guide will meet you in front of the front desk of Sejong Hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- Confirmation will be sent soon after at the time of booking, please check your email inbox at least a day before the tour.
- A pick-up service is available for accommodations that are located in central Seoul. Pick-up times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- We do not visits any shopping centers