Take to the set of MBC Dramia on a full-day tour. See where your favorite Korean drams are filmed and catch sight of some productions in action!
What to Expect
MBC, SBS, KBS are Korean's main TV broadcast companies. Join this tour and visit the MBC DaeJangGum Park, which has reproduced Korea's traditional living space in the land as wide as 2,500,000m2.
MBC's memorable costume dramas such as as 'Dong Yi', 'Lee San, Wind in the Palace', 'The Great Queen Seondeok' and many more were shot here and more dramas are currently in production. You can time travel with your favorite dramas in MBC DaeJangGum Park, the center of the Korean Wave tourism.
Have lunch at E-Mart, where you can choose from a variety of places to eat and shop at one of the biggest supermarkets in Korea. Driving for a short distance from here, you'll reach the second spot, Hwaseong Fortress which is an impressive structure from the latter part of the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910) and the official fortress of Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do. Walk along the fortress and admire its advanced scientific understanding and defensive capabilities.
Haenggung Palace is where a king stays at the time of wonhaeng (long journey). It's where he would worship royal tombs in local areas, it is one of the major routes from Seoul to Suwon, among many Haenggungs, and is regarded as the best for its size and functions.
• Hotel pick-up
• MBC DaeJangGum Park
• E-mart for lunch
• Suwon Hwaseong Fortress
• Hwaseong Haenggung (Palace)
• Hotel drop off
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pick-up
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• This tour will only take place with a minimum of 2 people booked. There is a possibility of cancelation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• No-show or any cancelations made within 3 days of the visit will not be entitled to a refund
• A pick-up and drop off service is available for centrally-located Seoul hotels. If your accommodation isn't in Seoul (for example, Incheon), you can choose whether to make your own way to Seoul or to pay the extra charge based on the distance traveled, on the day of your tour