Visit the Korean Demilitarized Zone from South Korea, and learn about the war between the North and South that produced this symbolic location. Get a glimpse of North Korea from the Dora Observatory.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is offered from centrally-located hotels in Seoul such as Gangnam, Myeongdong, Gwanghwamun, Itaewon, Dongdaemun. If your hotel/guesthouse is difficult to access or not centrally-located, the guide will meet you in front of the nearest central hotel or nearest subway station.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
Know before you go
- Due to COVID-19 measures, the places visited will be Imjingak Park, Bridge of Freedom, 3rd Infiltration Tunnel, and Dora Observatory. Dorasan Station is currently closed
- Since the DMZ is operated by the military, the trip may be canceled without prior notice
- The end time may be later depending on the number of visitors at the DMZ and the traffic
- The itinerary is subject to weather, military, and government regulation factors. A refund will not be offered. Instead, you will visit: Imjingak, Art Space BEAT 131, Odusan Unification Observatory, War Memorial of Korea, City Hall or Myeongdong
- Passengers who are intoxicated will not be permitted and will not be entitled to a refund
- Infants under 24 months old are free of charge, but no seats are provided
- The pickup time will be notified with a booking confirmation email. Please look at your email a day before the tour date, if there is a notice about pickup time change.