This full day tour will show you all these famous places alongside a knowledgeable guide. Enjoy a delicious tradition Korean meal for lunch and make the best of your stay in Seoul .
What to Expect
The United States’ presidential office is called The White House; The Korean presidential office is called The Blue House. The easiest way to understand this country is to walk around it's presidential office, the great palace, it's famous river and museums. This full day tour will show you all these famous places alongside a knowledgeable guide. Enjoy a delicious tradition Korean meal for lunch and make the best of your stay in Seoul.
The cleanest stream in Seoul is the Cheonggyecheon Stream, a 11 km long modern stream that runs through downtown Seoul. Created as part of an urban renewal project, Cheonggyecheon is a restoration of the stream that has been there since the Joseon Dynasty. It's hard to imagine that this beautiful stream used to be a ditch.
The next stop on the tour will be the National Folk Museum. The National Folk Museum of Korea displays about 4,000 items on Korea’s traditional way of life. There are three permanent exhibition halls, two special exhibition halls, a shop and a reference room.
After visiting the National Folk Museum you will continue on to the Korea Folk village. The Korea Folk Village is a living museum that portrays the lifestyle of Koreans several centuries ago. There are potters, weavers, blacksmiths and other artisans who practice their trades in a traditional fashion. There are also 270 traditional houses and a small amphitheater for folk music and dance performances.
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Know Before You Go
• Minimum number of participants: 2 people
• There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
• No-show or any cancellation within 3 days to visit, 100% of total cost will be charged.