Discover the fascinating Petit France and Nami Island, filming location of many Korean hit shows, on this full-day small-group tour.
What to Expect
On this full-day tour, you will discover the fun and pretty location of Petit France, a small area on Gyeonggi Island which is often used for filming Korean advertisements and TV shows. Nami Island is another highlight, popular for its beautiful scenery and clear air. This is where the hit Korean TV drama Winter Sonata was filmed 10 years ago.
In Petit France, you will also see French-style architecture and colorful buildings. Relax with collection and drop off at your hotel, along with an included lunch, on this fun day tour. It is sure to be fascinating for anybody interested in Korean culture.
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pick-up
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses and beverages
Know Before You Go
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• This tour will only take place with a minimum of 3 people booked. There is a possibility of cancelation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• No-show or any cancelations made within 3 days of the visit will not be entitled to a refund
• Tour runs Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays