Embark on an adventure and take in the unique night views of Seoul. Enjoy the lights at the Deoksugung palace, Sevit Seom of Han River, Cheonggyecheon stream and Seoullo 7017.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Lotte Hotel Seoul (30 Eulji-ro, Euljiro 1(il)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul) Please come to the escalator near the front desk on the 1st floor. Arrive at least 10 minutes before the tour starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The rainbow fountain is not operated from November to March. Instead, you will visit Noeul cafe in Dongjak bridge.