This evening tour will show you the highlights of Seoul's shopping areas, including the Myeongdong and Dongdaemun districts, both famous for their fashion shops and restaurants.
What to Expect
Meet your guide to start your tour of Seoul's best evening shopping areas. The first stop is Myeongdong, where you can find the most fashionable clothes, popular restaurants, and cosmetics. Over 1 million shoppers pass through this area every day and it has been since long the heart of Seoul's politics, economy and culture.
Afterwards, you will visit the Dongdaemun district, another fascinating area sometimes called “The Area Where Seoul Never Sleeps” by locals. There, the department store is open until 05:00 and the mall is a 8-story building with 540 shops.
After some shopping, you can also try some delicious street food at the Gwangjang Market where Korean workers like to have dinner and a cup of Margori (traditional rice wine). This is the most famous market in South Korea and is a great place to learn more about the local culture.
- Entrance fees
- Street food tastings
- Local professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
Know Before You Go
• Hotel pickups will be approximately 30-60 minutes before the start of the tour. Your exact pick-up time will be given on reconfirmation. If you miss the pick-up, payment is not refundable.
• The duration of transfers is approximate; the exact duration will depend on the weather and traffic conditions
• Children must be accompanied by an adult