Discover some of the highlights of Seoul's museums on this walking tour.
What to Expect
On this morning tour, your guide will show you the National Museum of Korea, the Leeum Samsung Museum of Art and the Seoul Museum of History. In these three major museums, you will learn about Korean culture and history, and your guide will be with you all the way to ensure that you have a pleasant experience.
The National Museum of Korea is one of the largest museums in the world, home to over 135,000 exhibits. The Samsung Museum of Art was designed by the world-class architects Mario Botta, Jean Nouvel and Remment Koolhaas, and the Seoul Museum of History has a diverse collection documenting the history and culture of Seoul.
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pick-up
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
What's Not Included
- Food and beverages
- Hotel drop off
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• This tour will only take place with a minimum of 3 people booked. There is a possibility of cancelation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• No-show or any cancelations made within 3 days of the visit will not be entitled to a refund