Glide through the city of Seoul by E-Bike. You will ascend to viewpoints overlooking the city to take in all of Seoul's beauty, Korean culture, and history in one thrilling tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
From Jonggak Station line 1: Exit the station at exit 5. Walk straight ahead (200 feet) and cross over the Cheongyecheon River on Gwangyo Bridge. After crossing the bridge, turn right. You will see a large white building with a large LED screen on the ground floor! This is the Korea Tourism Building, also known as HiKr building. We will meet you on the ground floor in the seating area. From Eulgiro-1-ga Station line 2: Exit 2. Walk straight ahead (300 feet) to the Gwangyo Bridge (at Cheongyecheon River). Do not cross the bridge but instead turn left at the river. The second building along is the Korea Tourism Building, also known as HiKr building. We will meet you on the ground floor in the seating area. Add: 서울특별시 중구 다동 청계천로 40 *Our office is rm 819 of the Korea Tourism Building, also known as HiKr. Tel: 0082 (0)133446967Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- High-heeled shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour takes place in most weather conditions; however, in extreme cases, you will be offered either a refund or an alternative date
- Above-the-ankle socks must be worn during this activity
- Customers under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed to participate in this activity