Glide through the city of Seoul by E-Bike. You will ascend to viewpoints overlooking the city to take in all of Seoul's beauty, Korean culture, and history in one thrilling tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
From Jonggak Station line 1: Exit the station at exit 5. Walk straight ahead (60m) and cross over the Cheongyecheon River (Gwangyo Br.). After crossing the bridge you'll turn right. Next to Holly's coffee shop, you will see a large white building, the Korea Tourism Building. Your guide will be waiting for you in front of the building(Outside of the Building) next to the river and bike lane. From Eulgiro-1-ga Station line 2: Exit the station at exit 2. Walk straight ahead (100m) to the bridge crossing over the Cheongyecheon River (Gwangyo Br.). Do not cross the bridge but instead turn left at the river. Next to Holly's coffee shop (on that corner), you will see a large white building, the Korea Tourism Building. Your guide will be waiting for you in front of the building(Outside of the Building) next to the river and bike lane.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- High-heeled shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- You will be required to mount 2 mountains, however the E-bike will help you do this effortlessly
- This tour takes place in most weather conditions; however, in extreme cases you will be offered either a refund or alternative date
- Above-the-ankle socks must be worn during this activity
- Customers under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed to participate in this activity