Step back in time at the Gyeongbokgung Palace and the Bukchon Hanok Village on this guided walking tour in Seoul. Choose from a tour with or without a Hanbok (Korean traditional clothing) rental.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- This tour is walking tour
- The schedule may change depending on local circumstances
- It takes time to put on and return the Hanbok
- Confirm the exact meeting point for your tour to ensure a smooth start to your adventure.
- Those who did not opt for the Hanbok experience will need to wait as the other tourists change into their outfits. A café is available within the Hanbok rental shop where you can buy coffee and other beverages. Additionally, you can view a wide variety of hanbok designs at the rental shop