Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Changdeokgung Palace and Jongmyo Shrine on a guided tour. Discover the village of Bukchon Hanok with its traditional houses and vibrant Korean culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Accommodation that are located in central part of Seoul.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please note that on Mondays, Changdeokgung Palace is replaced by the Gyeongbokgung palace and Sejong Center is replaced by the National Museum of Korean Contemporary History
- Jongmyo Royal Shrine is closed on Tuesdays, it will be replaced as Insadong, an old town neighborhood with a traditional atmosphere
- There are no shopping stops on this tour
- If you make a 1-person booking, you will have half of the tour price as a partial refund once others join your tour on the same date
- Your exact pickup location and time will be confirmed by the local partner through an e-mail, please check your spam folder or reach out to the local partner if the e-mail is not received