Visit the Korean Demilitarized Zone from South Korea, and learn about the war between the North and South that produced this symbolic location. Get a glimpse of North Korea from the Dora Observatory.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 - 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Your centrally located hotel in Seoul. If your hotel or guesthouse is located elsewhere or difficult to access, the guide will meet you in front of the nearest accessible hotel or subway station.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
Know before you go
- Due to COVID-19 measures, the places visited will be Imjingak Park, Bridge of Freedom, 3rd Infiltration Tunnel, and Dora Observatory
- Since the DMZ is operated by the military, the trip may be canceled without prior notice
- The itinerary is subject to weather, military, and government regulation factors. A refund will not be offered. Instead, you will visit: Imjingak, Art Space BEAT 131, Odusan Unification Observatory, War Memorial of Korea, City Hall or Myeongdong
- Passengers who are intoxicated will not be permitted and will not be entitled to a refund
- Infants under 24 month old are free of charge, but no seats are provided.