Head to South Korea’s premier ski resort and enjoy a day on the slopes, whether you're a first-time skier or want to improve your skill. Try out the indoor and outdoor facilities, including a spa, pool, bowling alley, paragliding, horse riding, and more.
What to Expect
Ski resorts in South Korea are known for their excellent snow conditions and are equipped with top facilities for ski enthusiasts. Along with the wonderful scenery, Korea is an excellent destination for your winter getaway, with the season beginning at the end of November and lasting until early or mid-March.
On this full-day trip from Seoul, you’ll visit Yongpyong Resort, the most popular ski resort in South Korea. Situated at an altitude of 700-1,500 meters, it was the first ski resort in the country to offer modern facilities, and is fondly known as the Alps of Korea.
Yongpyong Resort boasts an impressive 28 ski slopes, including the popular Rainbow Slopes, and the park’s 15 ski lifts include a 3.7-kilometer-long cable car. The resort's Dragon Plaza is the largest ski complex in Asia, offering a variety of services for skiers and snowboarders.
08:00 Meet your guide at the hotel lobby and depart for Yongpyong Resort by shuttle bus
11:00 Arrive at Yongpyong Resort with assistance in renting skis; full-day at the resort
16:00 End of your stay at Yongpyong Resort
17:00 Return to Seoul by shuttle bus
20:00 Approximate time of arrival at Seoul Lotte World Bus Stop
- English-speaking assistance
- All transportation
- Ski rental
- Ski gloves
What's Not Included
- Lift passes (optional)
- Snow board (USD 20.00)
- Professional lecture (4 minutes; USD 50.00)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
This tour program includes 1 shopping stop.
The program is effective from mid November 2014 until 03 March 2015 (and then every following winter season from November-March).
• 3 days before the trip (72 hours before departure time), 50 per cent of the tour price is refunded
• 1 day before the trip, no refund is available
• Facilities – Dragon Plaza, Dragon Peak, Fitness Center, Valley Center, Yongpyong Dome
• Accommodation at nearby pensions and hotels
• Indoor leisure facilities – swimming pool, health club, bowling alley, sports and health massage, sauna
• Outdoor leisure facilities – Yongpyong cable car, ATVs, alpine slide, survival games, bicycles, horse riding, paragliding
Optional 2-3 day ski tours are available on request with comfortable accommodation near the resort.