Enjoy a guided day trip to the Gangwon-do province from Seoul. Feed the alpacas of Chuncheon and visit Nami Island, known for K-dramas. Choose between a rail-bike tour or the Garden of Morning Calm.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Chinese, English, Korean, Japanese
- Pickup optional
- Be picked up from your accommodation in Seoul. Your itinerary details will be confirmed 3-5 days before the departure date by WhatsApp.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- A minimum of 6 people are required for this tour
- If the total number of travelers does not match the minimum requirement for this trip, the tour will be canceled, and you will receive a notification email 1 day prior to departure
- Due to force majeure or unforeseen events, the activity provider may cancel the tour
- In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund
- Non-seat-occupying children aged under 24 months with valid ID can join this activity free of charge
- Please make one booking if you want to stick together. You might be assigned a different group if you make separate bookings