Enjoy a guided day trip to the Gangwon-do province from Seoul. Feed the alpacas of Chuncheon and visit Nami Island, known for K-dramas. Choose between a rail-bike tour or the Garden of Morning Calm.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Chinese, English, Korean
- Pickup optional
- Be picked up from your accommodation in Seoul.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- In the event of cancellation due to unforeseen events, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund
- Children aged 24 months or under can join this activity free of charge provided that they sit on their parent's lap. Please present a valid ID
- Please make 1 booking if you want to be seated together. You may be assigned a different group if you make different bookings