Experience Korea's most popular tourist spots on this 10-hour tour of DMZ & Gyeongbok Palace. The DMZ Area shows the reality of the most divided area in the world, while Gyeongbok Palace is the largest of the Five Grand Palaces.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Korean
- Pickup optional
- The pickup service is available at central hotel in Seoul. Please fill down the name of your hotel in Seoul. Please wait in the 1st floor of hotel 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- No sandals or slippers. Please wear sneakers
- Every tourist must travel on the authorized bus and follow the time photo regulation
- If there’s an unannounced military training or official event in the DMZ, the tour will be replaced with a tour of Tomorrow's Whistle-Bunker Beat 131-Odusan Unification Tower-The War memorial of Korea
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Gyeongbok Palace will be replaced by another tourist attraction (Deoksu Palace) when it is closed on Tuesdays