Go in search of the northern lights in the countryside around Senja Island. Experience the unbelievable colors that move across the Arctic sky.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please be ready for departure. Ensure you have your phone on you in case your guide needs to contact you.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Warm clothing
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Face mask or protective covering
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour takes place in all environmental conditions
- You must be able to walk 200m on uneven surfaces
- A small amount of walking is involved on this tour. The ground may be icy, muddy, snowy or wet.
- Be prepared for very limited bathroom opportunities