Explore the historic city of Dresden and enjoy a guided tour of the Semperoper. Visit Frauenkirche, the Procession of Princes, Dresden Castle, and the Zwinger. Learn more about the city's history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 170 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Dresden, Schlossstraße, at the corner to Taschenberg, at the sign saying "Der historische Stadtrundgang durch Elbflorenz".Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Buggies are not allowed inside the Semperoper. Infants have to be carried. You may leave your buggy in the foyer of the Semperoper
- Dogs are not allowed inside the Semperoper, Kathedrale, and Church of our Lady