Float between the Eurasian and North American tectonic plates in the clear water of the Silfra Fissure in Thingvellir National Park on this guided snorkeling tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the Silfra Fissure in Thingvellir National Park. Turn into road 36 and keep going straight until you see the local partner's company cars, which are parked at the Silfra Meeting Point. Continue a little further to the parking lot P5 to park. For more information check the website: dive.is/about-us/meeting-point-at-silfra.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Thermal underwear, thick socks, and warm clothes are recommended
- Bring contact lenses if you wear glasses
- All participants must read and sign a medical statement to take part
- Participants over the age of 60 need a physicians approval to join the tour
- You don’t need to be a certified diver, this activity is suitable for anyone over the age of 12 who feels comfortable in water and knows how to swim