Experience the thrill and beauty of rafting in the Gullfoss canyon created by the Hvítá River during this guided trip from Selfoss. Raft right in the heart of the Golden Circle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Icelandic
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Look for Capitalize Arctic Rafting signs to find the Drumboddsstaðir river base where the meeting will occur. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts for check-in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- It is possible that the tour will be cancelled for safety reasons due to the weather
- Cliff jumping is subject to conditions on the day of the trip
- Please bring a warm wool or fleece sweater and thermal pants to wear underneath the wetsuit
- Please bring warm wool socks, as cotton could get wet and not keep you warm
- Please bring a bathing suit to wear underneath the neoprene pants on the river and for the sauna, as well as a towel and change of clothing