Enjoy a spanish guided walking tour of the historic city center of Segovia. See sights like a well-preserved ancient Roman aqueduct and explore the mid-16th century Cathedral of Segovia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Arrive 5 minutes before the activity starts Look for the yellow postbox at the meeting point. Your guide will be wearing a green t-shirt in summer or green umbrella in winterOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 participants. If this minimum number is not reached, the supplier will contact you to offer possible alternatives