Explore the Grand Canyon in all its splendor on this comprehensive tour, and enjoy special features such as the Watchtower Observatory and Historic Cameron Trading Post.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Departs Sedona Daily 7-7:30am and returns approximately 6:00-6:30 pm. (Duration 11 hours)
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- All vehicles are equipped with PA systems in order to maximize your entertainment experience while on-board. In addition, each of our mini-coaches boast the largest windows and most seating space in town to guarantee your comfort and viewing ability
- Arizona state law requires all children eight years and younger to be in a car seat/booster seat. Guests are required to provide their own car seat/booster seat for the tour
- The physical activity level for this tour is mild. There is an optional light hike in order to see the views
- Wearing comfortable traveling clothes and tennis or hiking shoes are recommended. Make sure to bring a camera plus any other personal items you may need for the day
- - From Sedona departs Daily 7-7:30am and returns approximately 6:00-6:30 pm.