Sedona: Spiritual Vortex Food Tour
- Learn all about Sedona history and the Vortex's energy and how to connect to the Vortex
- Experience 4 of the finest restaurants with a desert stop and glass of wine while learning all about Sedona
- Wine and dine at some of the finest restaurants and get a taste of 4 dining spots
This food tour is great for bachelor/bachelorette and wedding parties, family reunions, corporate gatherings, anniversaries and birthday parties, singles meet-ups, sports teams, Mom’s day out with friends, college sorority/fraternity events, team building seminars, and more.
You will learn about Sedona, what to do, where to dine at the best restaurants and drive by a few vortexes all while relaxing in our very comfortable air-conditioned bus. No matter the weather, you’re always comfortable. Experience the best restaurants with their tasting selections, wines, beers, and desserts.
- Meet in Uptown to the board bus or car
- Food, alcohol, taxes and tips
- Tour guide gratuities not included
Prepare for the activity
260 Schnebly Rd off Jordan in uptown Sedona right onto Schnebly to parking lot 5 on the left free all day parking. Bus or white SUV will be there tour guide will have a red umbrella. Be prepared for heavy traffic and lot may be full you may have to park in another lot and walk to lot 5. We leave at 1:45 so be early to meeting spot.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• Some walking is involved, so bring comfy shoes
• There is meat at almost every tasting as well as gluten