Enjoy a unique 1-way train ride from Williams to the Grand Canyon, on a guided tour from Flagstaff or Sedona. Be amazed by the beautiful vista stops along the canyon's South Rim which provide perfect photo opportunities.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- From most hotels in Sedona or Village of Oak Creek (within city limits only).
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- The first-class train ticket is one way to the Grand Canyon National Park
- Lunch is not included in the cost, however, time will be given to enjoy lunch on your own at the Grand Canyon Village
- Your guide will rejoin you to continue your tour across the South Rim heading east
- While visiting the Grand Canyon you will be at a higher elevation
- Layered clothing is recommended especially in the winter months