Diamondback Gulch 2.5-Hour Jeep Tour from SedonaProduct ID: 12555
From $110.93 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up from Sedona hotels
- Marvel at the beauty of the Arizona desert and its breathtaking views
- See unique rock formations, such as Lizard Head and Doe Mesa
- Enjoy a rugged outdoor adventure in the comfort and safety of a 4WD Jeep
- Feel your heart pound as you navigate the grand arroyo of Diamondback Gulch
- Learn more about life in the Wild West
Departing from your Sedona hotel, you will travel in the comfort and safety of Pink Jeep Tours’ brilliant bright pink Jeeps. Head off-road to discover some of the desert’s most famous rock formations, such as Capitol Butte, Chimney Rock, Lizard Head and Doe Mesa.
Snake along the Sidewinder Trail into the depths of Diamondback Gulch. Feel your heart pound as the Jeep navigates the stunning grand arroyo and climbs to the other side! Marvel at the fantastic views and breathtaking desert sand and sky. And learn about the history and flora and fauna of this wild, wild west from a friendly and qualified guide.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drink
Pick-up and drop-off from Sedona hotels. Please call Pink Jeep Tours at least 24 hours prior to tour to confirm exact pick-up details and time (Open in Google Maps)
• Please list requested time in the "Notes for local tour operator" on the check out page
Product ID: 12555