An emotional and archaeological adventure deep into the heart of the desert by Jeep! Discover ancient dwellings of the Sinagua people and marvel at stunning rock formations and rock art.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Check-in at least 30 minutes prior to your tour at our tour plaza in uptown Sedona. Located at 204 N. State Rte. 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour requires an approximately 1,2 km walk from the parking area through the cliff-dwelling and back.
- The tour is available 7 days a week between 8:00 and 17:00pm, weather and season permitting. We leave every hour on the hour.
- Please list requested time in the "Notes for local tour operator" on the check out page.